Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just Call Me Mrs. Corset!


So, Earthling (aka my dear friend that called one of my Zentangle®s a "corset print") - here's another one! 

I think that image may stick in my head now and all subsequent drawings may subconsciously end up with boning and lace!


(click image for higher resolution)


Garden Heart

Playing with Rhodia paper and Letraset Promarkers again, I decided to contrast pastels with a deep red center for this Zentangle®-Inspired Art (ZIA) piece.














I never quite know what I'll end up with when I start my Zentangle® journeys. Do you?  (Is that a bug's head in the middle? How did that get there? Is that a heart tangle underneath it?  Or is that the bug's mouth?)  WICCTM*

I started tangling over the bleedthru on the back of the paper, but I wasn't happy with the result, so back to the drawing board! 

Gladly!


* (Wriggling In Chair Chuckling To Myself)


No comments: