Friday, June 17, 2011

Ready for a new tangle?


I'm ALWAYS up for a new tangle to try. I haven't incorporated them all into Zentangles®, but I believe I've recorded (drawn) examples of over 1400 tangles I've gathered from all over the internet (Life Imitates Doodles, Zentangle.com, TanglePatterns.com, Zentangle® books by CZTs* Sandy Steen Bartholomew, Suzanne McNeill and Marie Browning, Flickr, etc.). 

Is that obsessive?  My kid sister, Bob (pet name), thinks so. But I'm hoping  that this summer we'll have time to tackle some of those tangles together!  Hmmm, perhaps "tackle" isn't a very Zen way of going about drawing tangles.  I do like a good alliterative phrase now and zen, however.  And to use a pun or two, too, I'm afraid.  And I wouldn't shy away from a homophone or so.  But, I digress . . . . 


Stash - Another Tangle from the Moon Attic
 
Cheers!

MoonAttic

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

I'm enjoying your tangles, and I'm with you in the obsessive collection of tangles.

Moon Attic said...

Thank you, Genevieve. And isn't it a marvelous obsession?!